17 Aug Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
● 1 pasture-raised egg
● 1 tsp. dijon mustard
● 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
● ½ tsp. salt
● Pepper, to taste
● 1 tsp. white vinegar
● ½ cup avocado oil, preferably unrefined
1. Separate the yolk from the egg whites.
2. Place egg yolk in a mixing bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except for the avocado oil, and gently whisk together.
4. Slowly add the avocado oil, while whisking into mixture, until it forms an emulsion. Use with your favorite dishes in place of store-bought mayonnaise.